At Canbro auto detailing, we are car owners and auto enthusiasts just like you. We pride ourselves on being Canberra’s premier auto detailing company, and are committed to providing outstanding car cleaning, ceramic coating, polishing, and paint correction services that will thrill the average motorist and avid enthusiast alike. At the end of the day, our goal is to deliver honest, precise, and affordable car wash and paint services that will make your vehicle beautiful from the inside, out.
Steam and carpet deep clean
- Eliminates odors from pet stains, smoking, mold and mildews.
- Deep clean and freshen fabrics quickly and easily.
- Hard to reach areas like dashboards, vents, ashtrays, cup holders, and armrests are done in a matter of minutes.
- Leaves surfaces virtually dry as soon as cleaning is complete.
- Removes all dirt from the exterior of the car, without any effort.
- Removes wax, tar and other compounds from chrome, moldings and bumpers.
- Vinyl tops, wheels, whitewalls are all cleaned easily, quickly and completely.
Wheel and Tyre Detailing
Brake dust, dirt and contaminants from the road collect on your wheels, and overtime, these blemishes become difficult to remove. Fortunately, specially designed products can help remove these tough stains. A full service detail will completely restore the wheels of your vehicle, remove these tough stains and polish the chrome, steel or aluminium. The tyres will also be protected with a rubber sealer, which gives them a glossy finish.
Interior Surfaces Cleaned and Sealed
Every nook and cranny of your vehicle’s interior tends to collect dust and grime. A detailer’s job is to remove dirt and dust from hard-to-reach cracks and crevices. This service includes all surfaces including the dashboard, the entertainment console, the door interiors, under the seats, and any other interior surface. Once the dirt is removed, sealants are applied, which give these surfaces a high-gloss sheen.
Leather Seats, Surfaces Restored
Leather requires special conditioning and handling during cleaning. Some traditional car cleaning products are too caustic for leather and may even do more harm than good. During an interior detailing, any leather surfaces in your vehicle will be properly cleaned and conditioned. This will help return the leather’s natural lustre, as well as protect it from stains and water damage.